Go with the “Flo” Day Ride
An exclusive day tour, for Ernst the “Flo”.
An introductory day to enduro riding, taking in the best trails Sihanouk has to offer, and stopping for a couple of cultural sites on the way.
Moderate to challenging for your first taste of off-road riding, but rewarding once completed, and ending up with a beer on the beach at the end of a great day’s riding.
Happy Birthday Flo!
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Dirt Bike, Discovery, Guided Tours, Jungle, Motorcycle, Short Breaks
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Small Group
Take this amazing dirt bike ride around the trails of Sihanoukville, courtesy of your kind girlfriend Bettina, for your Birthday!
You will be headed into the jungle trails of Sihanouk, with a mixed variations of terrain and tracks, to give you as great a start to your off-road riding as possible.
Flo, you just have to let us know when you’d like to ride (7 days notice needed) and we’ll take you out for a fantastic day riding, taking in a few cool views and cultural stops on the way.
- XR 250 Motorcycle rental (upgrades available at surcharge)
- Motorcycle Mounted Guide / Mechanic
- Motorcycle Mounted Medic (Advanced Wilderness Medicine Trained layperson)
- Lunch and non-alcoholic drinks
- Motorcycle safety gear (e.g. crash helmet, armour, boots etc)
- Regular wear and tear to the motorcycles of both rider and guide
- Fuel for the motorcycles
- Any accident damage caused to a participant’s motorcycle while on tour. All accident damage costs must be paid by the participant
- Expenses incurred that are not listed as part of the itinerary
- Medical treatment or evacuation of a participant either as a result of being on tour or not as a result of being on tour
- Medical or evacuation insurance
- High cost medical items
- Third-party in-country motorcycle insurance
Flo's Day Out
Day Ride, Sihanouk
Sihanoukville Coastal Enduro Intro (@100km)
An exclusive day tour, for Ernst the ”Flo”.
An 8am start at the Motothom workshop in Otres to gear up, sign the disclaimers, and have a quick briefing on the day.
Bike hand over, followed by the Khmer traditional Buddhist Journey Blessing at a nearby temple in Sihanoukville.
Then straight onto some Red Dirt trails, and ease into some more technical riding on sandy trails, and rocky routes.
We will head over to K’bal Chey Waterfalls for some lunch, after riding through tight single jungle track, and maybe a couple of water crossings if weather and ground conditions permit it.
After lunch, we head back into Sihanouk, and aim to ride you across some more sand and rocky routes to end your first off road adventure with a beer on the beach!
Happy Birthday Flo!
Moderate in the dry, challenging to tough when wet.
All subject to ground conditions at the time, and last minute revisions.
No accommodation included. Not necessary as this is a day tour only.
Up to you